MLT x Pottery Boy #8
MLT x Pottery Boy collaboration
Approximately 45-50 hours
- Trim candle wick to 5mm prior to each burn.
- The first time you burn your candle determines the lifetime of the candle. To maximise candle life, burn candle until wax pool reaches the edges of the candle (approximately 2-3 hours, for some candles this may be more). This will stop the candle tunneling in future burns.
- Keep candle out of direct sunlight to prevent sweating.
- Do not leave burning candle unattended
- Keep candle away from children and pets
- Burn candles on a fire resistant surface and away from anything flammable
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep candle free of any materials or foreign objects including matches or wick trimmings
- Use a drip tray if required
- Do not burn candle all the way down